Tuesday, October 27, 2015

That Feel When A Job Fair, Your Thesis Proposal, 2 Class Presentations, and Planning Your Classes for Next Semester All Fall in the Same Week

AKA Totally fine.


Just gotta be updating my unfortunately ineffectual resume, researching companies that'll be at the fair so I'll hopefully impress them and be able to keep loan companies from coming to break my knee caps this time next year, planning what I'm going to wear, realizing I'm too damn fat for my "professional" skirt, writing my 5-8 page proposal for my senior thesis which inadvertently turned out to be about THE TOPIC FROM HELL, making an annotated bibliography for said hellacious thesis and realizing that I haven't gotten nearly enough reading done, and planning my schedule for next semester which I have to get done by a certain time because I have to register at a certain time and if I don't get the classes I need, I won't graduate on time, and then I have the stuff that I actually have to do for my classes that are not getting done. 

 I haven't missed a single class this week. I'm sleeping well. My stomach totally doesn't feel like it's dissolving into an oozing pile of ulcers.

I'm fine.

Just great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment