Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Worst Thing: The Aftermath

The day it was announced my school was closing, the first thing I did was call my sister. She is the person I'm closest to. We talked about it, and then she was able to distract me by talking about other things. Probably Game of Thrones, because that is a sure-fire conversation starter for me.

And also...

if you need a reminder...

that your situation...

could be WAAAAYYY worse...

than yours...

think of ANY GoT character.

Like...seriously. Don't watch this show. 

Where was I going with this again?

OH YEAH!! 

Discussion with my sister about my school closing. I was sufficiently distracted, and then I asked about her. The response:

HER: "I'm good. The weather's been kind of shitty up here though. School might cl-"

ME:

"Did you really just stop yourself from saying 'closed?'" (Like you appreciate what that word even means)

HER: "...Maybe."

No comments:

Post a Comment